New Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly from 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/ia/1ASHF00200
1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a worn out, vibrating or groaning front wheel bearing hub. This video is applicable to the 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 Ford F150 pickup truck.
🔧 List of tools used:
• Flat Blade Screwdriver http://1aau.to/oTn/1AXAA00013
• 13mm Socket http://1aau.to/oJV/1AXAA00015
• 18mm Socket http://1aau.to/oky/1AXAA00043
• 21mm Socket http://1aau.to/oky/1AXAA00043
• Needle nose pliers http://1aau.to/ogY/1AXAA00051
• Needle nose pliers http://1aau.to/ogY/1AXAA00052
• A Piece of Pipe (for leverage)
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/oUb/1AXAA00016
• Torque Wrench http://1aau.to/ooq/1AXAA00044
• Floor Jack http://1aau.to/omQ/1AXAA00068
• Jack Stands http://1aau.to/omW/1AXAA00065
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/az7/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.