New Airbag Clock Spring from 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/ia/FDSTC00020
1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a broken airbag clock spring. This video is applicable to the 97, 98 Ford F150 pickup truck.
🔧 List of tools used:
• Flat Blade Screwdriver http://1aau.to/oui/1AXAA00013
• Phillips Head Screwdriver http://1aau.to/oui/1AXAA00013
• 11mm Socket http://1aau.to/oqp/1AXAA00015
• 8mm Socket http://1aau.to/onW/1AXAA00017
• T50 Socket http://1aau.to/oet/1AXAA00008
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/out/1AXAA00016
• Socket Extensions http://1aau.to/oqp/1AXAA00015
• Torque Wrench http://1aau.to/ofY/1AXAA00044
• Pick http://1aau.to/obM/1AXAA00037
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/RD/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.