Shop for New Auto Parts at 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/c/17/dY/tail-light-assemblies
In the video, 1A Auto shows how to remove and replace a hazed, fogged, chipped, cracked, broken, or shorted tail light assembly. The video is applicable to the 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, Toyota Rav4.
🔧 List of tools used:
• Phillips Head Screwdriver http://1aau.to/oajz/1AXAA00013
• Pocket Screwdriver
• 10mm Socket http://1aau.to/oW6/1AXAA00017
• 12mm Socket http://1aau.to/o53/1AXAA00015
• 14mm Socket http://1aau.to/o53/1AXAA00015
• Door Panel Removal Tool http://1aau.to/ocx/1AXAA00046
• Plastic Fastener Remover http://1aau.to/oaL/1AXAA00290
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/oakR/1AXAA00016
• Socket Extensions http://1aau.to/o53/1AXAA00015
• Torque Wrench http://1aau.to/ovG/1AXAA00044
• Magnet – Extendable
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/bTG/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.