Land Rover LR 3 and Discovery 3 with brake switch problems.
-Limited gears available
-No auto cruise control available
– Gear shift only works in manual mode
– Rear stop light not working correct, or flashing all over including hazards
– all rear light are flashing with lights turned on including hazards.
– stays in 1st gear when lights are on after full stop, but works normally when no lights are turned on.
– Transmission fault on dashboard
– Limited gears available on dash board
– Suspension lowered on dash board
– Code PO504/ P0504 on OBD code reader
This could be your Brake light switch, or your TCM module, here is your guide to changing the brake light switch easily and cheap – DYI