In this video I show how to fix the ticking sound that your HEMI can make when the exhaust manifold studs snap. This is a very common problem on the HEMI engines and can almost be considered routine maintenance that I would replace every 80-90k miles or so before they snap and make it more difficult to change.
Due to factors beyond the control of Boosted Motorsports, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. Boosted Motorsports assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Boosted Motorsports recommends safe practices when working on vehicles and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Boosted Motorsports, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Boosted Motorsports.
Songs used in this video:
– Lets go Surfing by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud/lets-go-surfing
– Living in Stereo by DJ Quads https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads/living-in-stereo
– Waves by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud/waves
– Sunny by DJ Quads https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads/sunny
– Future F.unk by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud/future-funk