Shop for New Auto Parts at 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/c/200/d/rear-driveshaft
🔧 List of tools used:
• Pry Bar http://1aau.to/te4/1AXAA00020
• 11mm Wrench http://1aau.to/tqy/1AXAA00010
• 11mm Socket http://1aau.to/takn/1AXAA00015
• Vise Grip Pliers
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/taeg/1AXAA00016
• Socket Extensions http://1aau.to/takn/1AXAA00015
• Torque Wrench http://1aau.to/tqM/1AXAA00044
• Rust Penetrant
• Center Punch http://1aau.to/tcg/1AXAA00055
• Hammer http://1aau.to/ti7/1AXAA00091
• Wire Brush http://1aau.to/tdA/1AXAA00079
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/hb/
In the video, 1A Auto shows how to replace a broken or worn driveshaft u-joint. The video is applicable to the 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Chevy Suburban.
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.