This can take the 2032 or 2025 battery – https://amzn.to/3icKbTM
Here is a quick little video on how to change out your dead or weak battery on your Kia Sorento key fob. I hope you find this helpful 😉
1) Remove the mechanical key by holding down the silver button on the back of the fob. Pull the mechanical key straight out.
2) Take a medium sized flat screwdriver and insert into the small hole under the emergency key. Push in fully and twist.
3) Use your fingers to pry the two sides apart.
4) Remove the old weak or dead/dying battery.
5) Replace the battery with + size facing down.
6) Snap the two halves back together and insert mechanical key.
Kia Sorento Smart Proxy Keyless Entry Remote Key
Kia Part Number: 95440-C6000, 95440C6000
FCC ID: TQ8-FOB-4F06
Frequency: 433 MHz
Battery: CR2032 or 2025
Emergency insert key: 81996-C5040, 81996C5040
On Board Programming: No
4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Power door release (back gate), Panic alarm
2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020