Making sure your brake pads are in proper working condition. A car’s braking system is one of the most important components in your driving experience, as it’s the only thing keeping you from running over your Ex girlfriend. But most importantly getting into an accented.
1995-2003 Jaguar XJR/X300/XJ6/XJ8
REPAIR TIME: 30 Minutes Each Side
1. Front Brake Pads https://bit.ly/2JLInmc
2. Front Rotors https://amzn.to/3eN1cBT
3. Front Bushing Kit https://amzn.to/31uTUz3
4. Front Caliper Clip https://amzn.to/38q2lNL
5. Guide Pin Bolt https://amzn.to/2Vu43rN
6. Brake Lubricant https://amzn.to/2QMOYPS
7. Brake Cleaner https://amzn.to/3iemMS5
8. Dot 4 https://amzn.to/2QemLzO
1. Rear Brake Pads https://amzn.to/2Znvogv
2. Rear Rotors https://amzn.to/3eHPkkK
3. Rear Bushing Kit https://amzn.to/2AmiiYE
4. Rear Caliper Clip https://bit.ly/2Jre6tC
5. Guide Pin Bolthttps://amzn.to/2Vu43rN
1. 7/8 Socket https://amzn.to/3dQCEXn
2. 1/2 Ratchet https://amzn.to/3iafCy8
3. Socket Set https://amzn.to/3apQkI5
4. H7 Hex Socket https://amzn.to/3dNVPRG
5. Locking Pliers https://amzn.to/38lkSKT
6. Brake Spreader https://amzn.to/2J1PQw0
7. Wire Brush https://amzn.to/2MSbzHX
8. Disposable Gloves https://amzn.to/2NgFf3c
9. Floor Jack https://amzn.to/2X3XRId
10. Jack Stands https://amzn.to/2ZHcdQG
TORQUE WRENCH SETTINGS
Caliper Guide Bolts… 18 to 36 lb. ft.
Wheel Nuts… 75 to 80 lb. ft.
INSTAGRAM – @XJ__Jesse
MUSIC: Epidemic Sound
#JaguarXJR #JaguarBrakes #JaguarX300
The purpose of this video is to help out fellow Jaguar owners to the best of my knowledge. The information provided in the video is supplied as is, with no warranty. Most information comes from my experience working on cars. It’s not meant to replace shop manual or professional advice. I do not assume any liability whatsoever for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk.