1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a rusted, damaged, rotted, bent or leaking transmission oil pan. This video is applicable to the 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L
1. Draining the Transmission Fluid 1:45
2. Removing the Transmission Filter 3:55
3. Installing the Transmission Filter 5:55
4. Cleaning the Transmission Pan 7:09
5. Installing the Transmission Pan 8:45
6. Refilling the Transmission Fluid 11:15
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.