New Serpentine Belt from 1AAuto.com https://www.1aauto.com/*/i/1AESB00043?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=description&utm_campaign=videodesc&utm_term=RUJDMne27bo
1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a broken, noisy, squeaky, worn or groaning serpentine belt tensioner. This video is applicable to the 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, Chevy Traverse, GMC Acadia, Saturn Outlook, or Buick Enclave.
🔧 List of tools used:
• Flat Blade Screwdriver http://1aau.to/takt/1AXAA00013
• 22mm Socket http://1aau.to/ta/1AXAA00266
• Trim Tool Set http://1aau.to/tgL/1AXXX00004
• 1/2 Inch Breaker Bar http://1aau.to/tfj/1AXAA00078
• 1/2 Inch Ratchet http://1aau.to/tnZ/1AXAA00043
• Torque Wrench http://1aau.to/tmE/1AXAA00044
• Bungee Cord
• Floor Jack http://1aau.to/tmU/1AXAA00068
• Jack Stands http://1aau.to/tnb/1AXAA00065
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/aWs/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.