Shop for New Auto Parts at 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/c/306/k/steering-shafts
In the video, 1A Auto shows how to remove and replace a worn, torn, or degraded power steering bellows boot. The video is applicable to the 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, Nissan Altima.
🔧 List of tools used:
• 14mm Wrench http://1aau.to/odu/1AXAA00010
• 22mm Wrench
• 19mm Socket http://1aau.to/oep/1AXAA00043
• 21mm Socket http://1aau.to/oep/1AXAA00043
• Locking Pliers http://1aau.to/oR/1AXAA00139
• Side Cutters
• 1/2 Inch Breaker Bar http://1aau.to/oce/1AXAA00078
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/ot5/1AXAA00016
• Socket Extensions http://1aau.to/op6/1AXAA00015
• Torque Wrench http://1aau.to/ofN/1AXAA00044
• Hammer http://1aau.to/ocv/1AXAA00091
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/bQo/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.