Follow me on IG @keleent
Replacement factory remote shell:
REMOTE KEY FOB – PROGRAMMING – USE WHEN ADDING A NEW REMOTE INTO THE SYSTEM
IGNITION MUST BE ON AND THE ALARM OFF
STEP 1 – PREPARING ALL REMOTE KEY FOBS – ALL FOBS MUST BE DONE SIMULTANEOUSLY
Press and hold both buttons on remote until the LED stops flashing (about 10 seconds). Do this for all remotes to be programmed. The LED on the remote should stay on until after programming. If the LED on the remote extinguishes by the time you want to program, the key has gone into battery saving mode, press large button once to bring the LED back on then proceed with programming.
STEP 2 – ENTER PIN
1) Turn ignition ON and OFF 3 times within 5 seconds.
2) Security LED will blink once indicating that the security code can now be entered.
3) Enter security code as follows:
…. a) Turn ignition ON & count number of blinks representing 1ST digit of code then turn ignition OFF.
…. b) Repeat for 2nd digit.
…. c) Repeat for 3rd digit.
…. d) Repeat for 4th digit.
4) Turn ignition ON and LED will come on permanently if correct code has been entered
STEP 3 – COMPLETE THE REMOTE KEY FOB PROCEDURE
1) Press and hold the large button on one of the remotes until the security LED light in the tachometer goes out then comes back on.
2) Do this for each remaining remote
3) Turn off the ignition and check each remote for the correct operation.