Shop for New Auto Parts at 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/c/209/b/coil-springs
In the video, 1A Auto shows how to remove and replace a sagging, broken, bent or rusted rear coil spring. The video is applicable to the 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, Ford Focus.
🔧 List of tools used:
• 19mm Wrench http://1aau.to/ofx/1AXAA00010
• 15mm Socket http://1aau.to/oxx/1AXAA00015
• 18mm Socket http://1aau.to/ogH/1AXAA00043
• 19mm Socket http://1aau.to/ogH/1AXAA00043
• 1/2 Inch Breaker Bar http://1aau.to/odR/1AXAA00078
• Torque Wrench http://1aau.to/oiG/1AXAA00044
• Marker / Writing Utensil
• Floor Jack http://1aau.to/oht/1AXAA00068
• Jack Stands http://1aau.to/ohu/1AXAA00065
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/bNb/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.