It is time for new brake pads on your car, and you want to do it yourself.
This is rear brake pads replacement DIY. Hope this will help!
***Please read your owner manual instruction to raise the vehicle, remove the wheels safety and torque specs for your specific vehicle!
***Note: Some missing information –
– After the brake pads replacement is done. Installing the wheels and torque the wheel lug nuts to specs according to your vehicle manual.
– Pump the brake pedal multiple times with the engine off to check for brake pedal pressure firmness. The pedal should feel firm after three to five pumps.
– Start the engine and press the brake pedal again to make sure it does not go all the way to the floor, if it does, then it has air in the system and need to bleed the system.
– Test drive the vehicle slowly and apply the brake to check for the vehicle stop safety.
– This is DIY instruction. Perform it at your own risk. Please note that I hold NO responsibility for any damages or incidents of the work!
– Thank you for watching. Hope this is helpful for you!
– If you have any question or comment, I will get it answered to my best knowledge!
This DIY video is for demonstration purposes only. Do the work at your own risk. I do not hold any responsibility for any damages or incident during the work.
Thank you for watching.
Disclaimer of Liability (No Responsibility): Due to factors beyond the control of Huu-AcuraTlx24. Please exercise due diligence with information obtained from this video. The information contained in this video is for entertainment purpose and should only be treated as such. I/Huu – AcuraTlx24 assumes no liability for any property or personal damage that may arise from doing a repair on your vehicle after watching any of my repair videos. You will use such information at your own risk. Due to factors beyond the control of Huu – AcuraTlx24, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Huu – AcuraTlx24 recommends safe practices when working with power tools, automotive lifts, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment, instruments, chemicals, lubricants, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Again, any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Huu – AcuraTlx24.