Flagship One’s Engine Computer Specialist Chris is performing an installation of a PCM/ECM Control Module on Saturn L-Series, and then demonstrating a 30-minute GM Key Cycling procedure.
How to Install an Engine Computer on Saturn L Series & GM Passkey 3 Relearning Procedure
1) Insert a master key (black plastic top, not a grey/valet key) into the ignition switch.
2) Turn key to the “ON” position without starting the engine. Security light should turn on and stay on.
3) Wait for 10 minutes or until the security light turns off.
4) Turn key to the “OFF” position for 5 seconds.
5) Repeat Steps 2-4 two more times until the security light stays off when the key is in the “ON” position. At this point, the vehicle is ready to start.
For more information,
please visit our website https://www.fs1inc.com/
or call us at 516-766-2223