Hey Guys! Time to replace the door stop on the driver side on the SAAB 9-3 Turbo X. The old was worn out and it was time for a new one. To replace the doorstop we need to:
1. Remove part of the inner door handle and the two T30 screws
holding the door panel in place.
2. Remove the complete doorpanel that are held in place by clips
3. Peel of some of the waterprotection close to the doorstop
4. Remove two nuts and two screws
5. Disconnect the motor for the window because the connector is
in the way
6. Lift out the old one in put in the new one..
If you disconnected the battery while doing this you need to calibrate the pinch protection again.. that is if you have comfort close.
Extra Clips 12769637
T30, T40, 10mm Socket, Plastic Prying tools. Flat screwdriver.
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and facebook.
See you next time and take care!