1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a bad or broken blower motor. This video is applicable to the 05, 06, Nissan, Altima.
✔ List of Auto Parts from 1AAuto.com Related to This Repair:
🔨 List of Tools Used in this 1AAuto.com How-To Video:
• Flat Blade Screwdriver
• Phillips Head Screwdriver
1. Removing the Glove Box 0:21
2. Removing the Dashboard Trim 1:20
3. Removing the Blower Motor 3:01
4. Preparing the Blower Motor 5:42
5. Installing the Blower Motor 7:00
6. Installing the Dashboard Trim 10:15
7. Installing the Glove Box 12:15
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.