PRODUCT LINKS BELOW!
A thumbs-up would help me out a lot! Also, subscribe if the video was helpful.
If you have any questions about the installation process, I’d be happy to answer them in the comment section.
In this video I go over the process of cleaning and repairing a sun-damaged dashboard using a product designed to fix broken, cracked, and melting dashboards like mine. In my experience this is the cheapest and most efficient way to repair a dashboard without spending a fortune on a brand new dash. SPOILER: This product is highly effective for the price and I’ve received many compliments from other Lexus drivers when they see the results from StickyDashFix.
– Sticky Dash Fix: https://tinyurl.com/Stickydashfix
– SUGRU 3 pack: https://tinyurl.com/sgf8r97
– Kraft Paper Roll: https://tinyurl.com/y2sn6qwf
– Scotch Tape: https://tinyurl.com/yxb9gsoc
– Paintbrush set: https://tinyurl.com/y4yw6nu4
– Paint Cup (a paper plate or cup works too): https://tinyurl.com/y3xqdvrw
– Scissors: https://tinyurl.com/y392qg75
Other modifications to my car:
– 10″ Screen Android Head Unit: https://amzn.to/2A09fIT
– WIRED Adapter for Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: https://tinyurl.com/wired-carlinkit
– WIRELESS Adapter for Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: https://tinyurl.com/wireless-carlinkit
– Dual USB Mount: https://amzn.to/2ZMGgaY
– Cigarette Lighter Conversion to USB Type C & QC 3.0: https://amzn.to/2N4GsLZ