New Door Lock Actuator from 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/ic/1ADLA00054
1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a broken or snapped power door lock actuator. This video is applicable to the 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 Ford F150 pickup truck.
🔧 List of tools used:
• Flat Blade Screwdriver http://1aau.to/osi/1AXAA00013
• 10mm Socket http://1aau.to/omv/1AXAA00017
• 5.5mm Socket
• 6mm Socket http://1aau.to/omv/1AXAA00017
• 8mm Socket http://1aau.to/omv/1AXAA00017
• Needle nose pliers http://1aau.to/ob9/1AXAA00051
• Needle nose pliers http://1aau.to/ob9/1AXAA00052
• 7/32 Inch Socket http://1aau.to/os/1AXAA00018
• T27 Torx Driver
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/osf/1AXAA00016
• Socket Extensions http://1aau.to/ooC/1AXAA00015
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/MU/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.