1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a broken, damaged, faded, worn or faulty turn signal stalk, high beam and wiper switch. This video is applicable to the 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 Ford F150.
1. Disconnecting the Battery 0:46
2. Removing the Air Bag Fuse 1:04
3. Removing the Air Bag Assembly 1:41
4. Removing the Steering Wheel 2:48
5. Removing the Turn Signal Switch 3:33
6. Installing the Signal Switch 5:03
7. Installing the Steering Wheel 6:57
8. Installing the Air Bag Assembly 7:18
9. Installing the Air Bag Fuse 8:03
10. Connecting the Battery 8:27
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.