A quick video tutorial on how to remove and replace the license plate light bulb on a 2019 – 2021 Ford Ranger.
More automotive DIY information available at https://www.programyourremote.com/
If you need to remove, replace or change the license plate light bulb or lamp assembly on your Ford Ranger you should perform the following steps: ( taken from the Ford Ranger owner’s manual )
1. Make sure the lamps are off.
2. Use a screwdriver to carefully remove the lamp from the rear bumper.
3. Turn the bulb holder counterclockwise and remove it.
4. Remove the bulb by pulling it straight out.
5. Install the new bulb in reverse order
This video will show you how to remove, replace or change the license plate light bulb or lamp assembly on the following Ford Ranger models:
2019 Ford Ranger ( XL, XLT, Lariat )
2020 Ford Ranger ( XL, XLT, Lariat )
2021 Ford Ranger ( XL, XLT, Lariat )