New Intake Manifold from 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/ia/1AEIM00018
1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a cracked, leaking or warped engine air intake manifold. This video is applicable to the Chevy Suburban, Tahoe, or Silverado pickup truck; or GMC Yukon or Sierra.
🔧 List of tools used:
• Flat Blade Screwdriver http://1aau.to/tIr/1AXAA00013
• 10mm Socket http://1aau.to/tfv/1AXAA00017
• 8mm Socket http://1aau.to/tfv/1AXAA00017
• Fuel Line Disconnect Tool https://www.1aauto.com/*/i/1AXAA00041?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=description&utm_campaign=videodesc&utm_term=5V_fZLOAHtA
• Needle nose pliers http://1aau.to/tau/1AXAA00051
• Needle nose pliers http://1aau.to/tau/1AXAA00052
• E6 Inverted Torx Socket
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/tgA/1AXAA00016
• Socket Extensions http://1aau.to/tjz/1AXAA00015
• Torque Wrench http://1aau.to/tbj/1AXAA00044
• Rust Penetrant
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/xm/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.